After much discussion again on the walk yesterday it was decided that 26th February was better for most people than 19th as we’d previously thought. It’s not ideal for some but at least most seem to be able to make it so we’re going with that – 26th February.

Hope no-one’s already booked but if you phone and explain the situation I’m sure they’ll change it.